Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another perfect day in paradise

One of those days when you feel guilty for being inside but alas that is exactly where I have been. Reading with the intention to better understand the man I have been spending time with for the last three plus years. No longer wanting to understand in order to change him, now my focus is on understanding why our relationship has failed to launch. Happily the day was not wasted as I have learned a lot. The key is that I first had to let go of the programming that says that it is the woman's/my responsibility to make a relationship work. Any relationship,even one's that are not compatible. Huge lesson. Indoor time well spent. Now the art room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm a sociable loner, a lover of animals and good in a crisis